Sunday, August 20, 2017

Customer Service gone crazy ....

As I tell this story I myself cannot even believe it

I called Verizon Fios mid July to cut off our cable TV and
our land line. We had just had Directv installed

The lady wrote up the change order, had me confirm via text
saw my new bill would be 69.99 per month for 2 years
for high speed internet. Fine by me....I would receive
the boxes to send the 6 DVR's back to Verizon and my
phone would cut off on Aug 9th

well, I never received boxes and my phone was not cut off.

So I call Verizon Fios
the "change order" never went through. They said we can give
you high speed internet for 74.99 a month and oh hey, you have
to pay the cable bill $199
We did not watch Verizon cable.....we are watching Directv
I was mad that they messed up and I had to pay a bill
so the guy says we'll make this right for you, I will give
you internet for $49.99 a month for the first year and 74.99 
for the second year. And I'll give you a credit since you have to
pay the $199 so your first bill will be a $9 credit.

while all of this is going on I am online checking for other
internet services so I could just tell them forget
but I wasn't finding anything good. I knew we were getting screwed...I 
even started yelling, then crying, then apologizing! haha

So we are all set, 49.99 a month for the first year
74.99 for the second year
$9 credit on first bill (how did they come up with that!!!)
phone will be cut off on Aug 15th and boxes will be delivered

Aug 16th, phone still works, no boxes and a bill
from Verizon for $199.....omg, I'm thinking this cannot be real

call Verizon....get a really nice guy
he said well, the good news is the last 2 people made really
good notes on your account so I can see everything you are saying is correct

me: you don't say! haha
He said this has been nothing but one mess after another and that
it was all Verizon's fault
me: you don't say!

the rep says "I'm surprised you are being as nice as you are"
that's when I tell him I yelled and then cried on the last phone call

SOOOOO....he says I have this all correct for you
we shall see.....
he said he will call me on Sept 18th to confirm everything
has been taken care of and our bill is correct.

I'll keep y'all posted

later.....

No comments: