Monday, September 12, 2011

12 Days at the beach.......Day 1

Johnny and I decided to go back down to the beach for an extra long time!!
So I thought I would blog each day and that way have a journal
of our time in the Outer Banks!
long time readers know how much I love the OBX!!

So day 1 was Sept 1st and we actually did not leave until that evening so
technically, not a full day at the beach but whatever.......I was there so
it was day 1 for me!
we arrived around 9:00 pm .... STARVING!!

here's a shot I took crossing the Merrimack tunnel on our way



and traffic is so much better when you leave in the evening.


so before we even went to the condo to unpack, we stopped at
Daredevil Pizza and got an extra large white pizza with artichokes,
tomatoes, spinach and feta cheese...yum
and 2 side salads!

Unloaded the car and crashed!

more tomorrow

later.......

1 comment:

Connie said...

What a nice time to enjoy with your Johnny! AND that Pizza sounds A M A Z I N G!!!! Although my hubby wouldn't eat it!!

Connie