Thursday, September 15, 2011

12 Days at the beach ... Day 4

If you didn't already think we were boring, you will after reading
this post!

On Day 4, Lynne and I walked 2 1/4 miles
Johnny doesn't walk with us.....he hangs out and drinks his coffee!

And I don't really remember the reason why, but we didn't go out on the
beach on this day. And it was sunny and 82 degrees
I guess we all just wanted a lazy day.

Jacquelyn and Bucky came down and they just lounged around watching
TV. I hung out on the balcony reading "The Help"
wow....what a great book. I could not put it down!!



Lynne, Johnny and I decided to go to Tourtugas Lie for a late lunch
they have great hamburgers, nachos, fish bites and cold beer!!

Back to the condo for a nap...haha, I never take naps but at
the beach, it just feels right.



We spent the rest of the day just hanging out at the condo
and had an early bedtime!
wow....we are either very boring or getting very old.
but what a way to spend a vacation......RELAXING!!

later.......




No comments: