Saturday, May 20, 2017

Irish Festival ...

well here I am....over a month ago with no post!

Back on March 25th we went to the Irish Festival here in Richmond
that is in the historical area ... Churchill

My sister lives down there so we go there before the festival for brunch
what fun
then walk just one block over to the festival

The weather was great this year so the crowds were big!


Declan had the perfect view on the shoulders of his Daddy


St Patrick's had a booth for alumni to sign up for updates
My husband went to school at St Patricks so he was excited
to see this....and yes, signed up for updates for events, etc. 


We walked down Taylors Hill to head down to Station 2
for an awesome hamburger


Jake and Kayce 
aka...bride and groom


my darling and I ....


later.....

No comments: