Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Home camera .....

I thought it would be fun to have a camera in our home
where we could view what our dogs are up to when
we are not home

So I asked around, I did some research and found the
camera that would work for us

and though Bella Boo and Pippa Lou pretty
much just sleep all day, Khaleesi provides some laughs
and we can talk to them....so that is entertaining!

It even has night vision
we were out one night, went to check on the dogs and
realized we forgot to turn any lights on
this is what we saw....


throughout the day when I check the camera, the picture
below is pretty much what I see. 
and apologies for the poop.....but when you have a puppy on
the loose, you have wee wee pads and lucky for us, she always
uses them!


we have put a camera in the den too but I cannot
get the color straight on it. I guess I need to 
call tech support and ask....
I do not have a pink/purple den!!


I was a little thrown off the other day at work when
I turned the camera on and saw someone in my kitchen!!
for a split second, it really scared me
then realized it was our daughter Nicole
I had forgotten she was stopping by
to pick something up

later....

No comments: