Saturday, August 3, 2013

It's August ....

I guess every year at the first of August, we all say.....
"I can't believe it's August!
 
But really, I can't believe it! We've been so busy this summer
that it really seems as though it has flown by. And usually
by this time, we have been to the beach a few times. But we
have not been at all this summer ... I know, shocking!!
we have been down to the bay twice and that's been great...but
I truly long for the beach. We won't be going though until September
And that's just fine...September is my favorite time of the
year to go down there. The water is warm, the restaurants are
not crowded since kids are back in school.
 
We have lots of fun things going on in August...as my
chalkboard shows......
 
 
Our daughter Nicole will be celebrating her birthday
this month...and she'll be 31 years old.
Time sure does fly.....
 
later.......


No comments: