Sunday, July 14, 2013

Clean eating ... day 5

sigh....I'm such a creature of habit
 
2 cups of black coffee
2 boiled eggs with a white peach and some tomatoes!
haha......I thought the weekend would come and I would make
myself an omelet but really, I just love boiled eggs.
maybe next weekend :)
 
 
for lunch I roasted up some veggies ... broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.
so good
 

 
and for something sweet, cherries!!
they are everywhere for 7.99 lb but Trader Joes had
then for 4.99 lb...yay!!
 

 
dinner is going to be all leftover veggies...and some of the leftover
beef. I'll cook chicken tonight for my lunch and dinner tomorrow
 
still feeling great.......you're not supposed to weigh yourself during
the 30 days but I do. There's no way I'm letting my "no smoking" weight
creep back up on me again. But I'm not going to share my weight loss
yet......will wait until the end of the 30 days. But I will say this....I'm
pretty dang happy!!
 
later...


1 comment:

Irish Colleen 13 said...

I'm thrilled for you! I had a banana "pancake" for breakfast. I use half a banana, 1 whole egg, 2 egg whites. Add in some ginger and nutmeg and whirl in in the blender. I have a hinged omelet pan I pour half of the batter in each side and cook till it sets. Today I added 1/8 cup of chopped unsalted mixed nuts and 1 tablespoon fat free ricotta cheese in half the pan plus cinnamon and flipped it shut to finish. You could add some berries for extra sweetness. Sometimes I might add a little yogurt or honey if I desire. Keep up the fun!!! Xoxoxo Great health to you!