Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Clean eating ... day 8

I guess I should be posting some other stuff too
so here goes......
 
  • Declan is just over 4 months old now and about the sweetest baby ever. He's also getting ready to cut his first tooth
  • We are going to have another GRANDCHILD!! Our oldest daughter and her boyfriend are expecting a baby in January and we are thrilled. I am loving racking up grandchildren. And this is cool because he/she will be close in age to Declan so he'll have a cousin closer to his age!
  • It's July and I haven't been to the beach yet .... I know, hard to believe!! This summer has been very busy!
  • and speaking of summer....woo wee, the heat has arrived!!
  • Jake is doing great with his job up in Charlottesville and he comes home right often so I love that.
and that's about it for now
 
this morning, you know it.......2 cups of black coffee
2 boiled eggs, some watermelon and blueberries
 
for lunch I had a big ole salad that was yummy and
actually filled me up before it was finished.
that's the thing about this Whole30, you start filling up fast
and you just don't ever really feel that hungry.
 
Dinner was sweet potato, roasted brussel sprouts and broccoli
with some cherry tomatoes.
I also cut up another watermelon so was taking quite a few bites
while doing that!
 
 
still feeling great and loving this new way of eating.
 
later.....


No comments: