I have been a bit MIA lately
all due to the wedding!
and I learned so much about planning a wedding
1. set a budget and then add half of that amount to it
2. read all of the fine print in contracts
3. have a back up plan for EVERYTHING
4. have a master list of guest...you will refer to this list constantly
5. the 3 weeks prior to the wedding is the busiest no matter how long you have been planning
I am going to post a bunch about the wedding since I was unable to share much about it during the planning
Jacquelyn always wanted everything kept secret so the guest would be surprised
and I'm glad we did
so look for my upcoming wedding post
and I'll put in some pointers for anyone planning a wedding
and have you ever seen a more beautiful bride!