Friday, December 27, 2013

Cinnamon Buns ....

I love making Pioneer Woman's cinnamon buns. Not only are they the BEST ever, but the recipe makes so many that it's fun to give as gifts. So after shopping on Black Friday, I made a big batch so that I would have buns to take over to my family that Saturday.
I clean the granite real good and then roll my dough out on that.
It's perfect for this kind of thing.........Look at all of the butter, cinnamon and sugar, yum!!
 

 all covered up and waiting for them to rise. You can freeze them before you bake but since I was planning on taking to my family the next day, I went ahead and baked them and then kept in the frig. So all my family had to do was stick in the oven for about 10 minutes to heat them up

 and here they are all coated good with the super sweet maple icing....so dang good

later......


No comments: