Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Trouble with a capital T ....

Saturday I went out to lunch with a very good friend
we talk so much we hardly eat!
So I didn't finish my hamburger and brought half of
it home in a styrofoam container.
And I set it down on the table.....meant to put it up
but Johnny and I decided to head over to Costco.

When we came home, this is what we found....pieces
of the container on the dining room table


and then we saw a tomato laying on the floor


and then we found the empty container in the den
along with a pickle but I didn't get a pic of that
apparently, she doesn't like tomatoes or pickles


and here's the culprit!


yep ... her name is trouble.....with a capital T
and how do we know it's her...because she is the only one
that gets on the table. I do not like animals on the table but this one
she sneaks it in whenever she can!

later....

1 comment:

Dawn Marie said...

Hi! Long time no blog visit! But I'm making my way back. And what a funny way to find your blog. She's way to cute to punish...way to cute. I buy my dog a burger once a week as her treat, I remove the bun and pickles...she gets so excited when she sees me come in with the bag.