Saturday, April 3, 2010

Tired....

Here I am again.....so tired that I feel like I can cry! Once before I did 2 photo shoots in one day and it wore me out. I swore I would never do that again. Well, I did it again! And now I'm paying the price....these poor knees of mine are not happy! It was a beautiful day........I would guess it was about 81 today! So I took some pictures around the park as I waited for one of the families to show up........

here's a closeup of a wisteria vine. it's so interesting looking how it's all twisted and knotted.

I like to set my camera down on the ground and not even look through it and snap the pic............just to see how it comes out.

the wisteria is just starting to come into bloom...and smells so fragant!

this tree is as knotted up as that wisteria vine!

I was trying to get a good pic of Maddox sitting in the flowers but he was more interested in playing with a stick!


3 comments:

Amber said...

The pictures are beautiful! I love Spring!!

I'm just catching up on blog reading, so I wanted to tell you that I love your laundry room makeover, too. :)

Hope you had a blessed Easter!!

traci said...

that wysteria is gorgeous. i have done two shoots in one day too. it is very hard. mentally and physically. i am sure they went wonderfully. can't wait to see the pics.

Lucy said...

OMG! Those are gorgeous photos! I'm so jealous of your flowers this time of year! Tomorrow I'm going outside to see if there's any poking up that I can shoot too!