Thursday, April 15, 2010

Duh...me.......

say it together.....a little fast........duh me....duhme....dummy!

I'm pretty tech savy. I can usually trouble shoot most pc problems, got my blog up and running with no help, work on a computer all day at work and have to use some different systems...no problem. And with all of this knowledge, I still did something pretty dumb!

When people comment on my blog the comment also shows up in my yahoo email. So when I read the comments folks leave, I email back to them. I thank folks for the comments, I may say something about their blog and I may ask them a question. So I always wondered why I never heard back from folks. And then one day I was replying to a comment that Traci left and I noticed her email...you know, the email I was sending my comments to. well duh....me.......her email was "no_reply comments"! Turns out......everyone I have been replying to is also no_reply comments!! I really felt dumb......and wonder how many people think I'm rude for never emailing......

In the future, I will be paying a little more attention.......

later.......

4 comments:

Amber said...

Ha!

Yep...learned that one the hard way, too!!!

Unknown said...

haha well now you know :D

Carrie

Connie said...

Lol~you crack me up!!

Have a good weekend!!!

Connie

traci said...

you are too funny. i think we all have done that.