Friday, November 7, 2008

This weekend....

The leaves are the most beautiful around here that I have seen in a long time. But it's been overcast every day this week and I want so badly to get outside and get some good pictures. I'm going to attempt tomorrow........hope for the sun!

also tomorrow we are going to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra. This will be our 3rd year of seeing them and we are very excited. And as in the past, we will have our pre show appetizers......all of the kids and a couple of friends coming over. I'm fixing.......meatballs, deli tray, cheese tray, veggie tray, brushetta and creme puffs. yum yum.....

It's been pretty interesting reading all of the blogs on thoughts of the new president. A lot of different views.......I was not a supporter of Obama but now that he is our president elect, as an American, I will support our new president. I offer up prayers that he will be able to help our economy and unite our country. I don't like a lot of his ideas but the country has spoken. So let's all stand behind him.

I'm tired.....it's been one heck of a week at work.

later.....

1 comment:

Loreluca said...

Oh, my dear friend, what time am I supposed to be there for all the GOODIES??? YUM!!! Post the pictures, please!
I have to admit, I still have a very difficult time supporting the man that has become our next president. I am just so afraid of the place he and the democratic congress will take the country. But I will pray that our country does do better. Things are looking MIGHTY gloomy.