Sunday, November 2, 2008

A stolen meme.....

Swiped from......ack.....I can never get links to work.
so go here....http://ellenprentice.typepad.com (it's Traci's friend)

1. I’ve come to realize that my last kiss was........last night from my Johnny boy

2. I am listening to… the Cowboys lose

3. I talk… way too much

4. I love… quiet time

5. My best friend is.....gone! :(

6. My love life… pretty darn good

7. I hate it when people assume… what they "think" I might say

8. Love is… wonderful

9. Marriage is… the best part of my life

10. Somewhere, someone is thinking… WTF with those Dallas Cowboys!

11. I’m always… tired

12. I have a secret crush on… food

13. My cell phone… so very cool

14. When I wake up in the morning… I wish I could sleep a little longer

15. When I go to bed at night… I'm happy

16. Right now I am thinking about… I'm stuffed from my turkey dinner

17. Babies are… little pieces of heaven

18. I get on Face Book…..I'm new!

19. Tonight I will… watch more football, tape Desperate Housewives

20. Tomorrow I will… go to work

and I tag Jacquelyn, Paula, Carol, Lillian, Traci, Connie and anyone else who reads this ole blog......

later

3 comments:

Unknown said...

1. I’ve come to realize that my last kiss was........this morning from bucky!

2. I am listening to… the radio and my heater blowing on my feet

3. I talk… way too much when its time to go to bed, i dont know why! thats just when i like to talk.

4. I love… life

5. My best friend is.....my boyfriend

6. My love life… is wonderful

7. I hate it when people assume… that they know everyone. or when they assume things about people they dont know.

8. Love is… beautiful

9. Marriage is… something i dream of!

10. Somewhere, someone is thinking… that these leaves outside sure are pretty

11. I’m always… cold

12. I have a secret crush on…

13. My cell phone… is in need of an upgrade

14. When I wake up in the morning… I like to lay there a little bit longer

15. When I go to bed at night… i feel wonderful to lay down in bed.

16. Right now I am thinking about… christmas, and how i am so ready to go home!

17. Babies are… adorable

18. I get on Face Book…..never

19. Tonight I will… go to my parents for dinner and watch monday night football, even though its the deadskins

20. Tomorrow I will… repeat!

traci said...

this is a great tag. very insightful.

Loreluca said...

Lovely, Nina!!! Maybe I'll go and do a little blogging, even without pix!
LOVED your WTF with those Dallas Cowboys!