Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fun at the ER.......

I have been sitting in the ER with Johnny boy from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm today. Yes, that was am to pm........isn't that the way it always is in an ER!

anyway, Johnny hurt his back a while back but wouldn't go to the doctor's because, well, because he's a man and he's Johnny.

so for the past 2 wks, it has just been getting worse and this morning he couldn't move. I mean really, he couldn't move! Could not get out of bed and there was no way I could get him to the doc's so I had to call the rescue squad to get him and take him to the ER.

and I felt really bad for him because he was in major pain......like it was taking his breath away pain. And I'm just not used to seeing my Johnny like this.

So, it's a slipped disc and it's pinching that big nerve that runs down your leg. They admitted him to the hospital and tomorrow will be giving him an injection in his spine......ughh. And then he can come home....and hopefully rest and be better.

I'm lost without my Johnny.....we've been together 30 years and I'm just lost without him here with me.

later........

1 comment:

Carol Reynolds said...

Honey, I totally understand. I will pray that he recovers quickly. :-)