Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lost...



I have felt out of sorts for the past few days.
should be so happy....I'm on vacation and so is Johnny.
we're having a great time together but something just felt missing.
and today it dawned on me......

I have not had my camera in my hand since Dec 26th!
this pretty much never happens.
I always have my camera with me or within easy reach
I need to unload my memory cards onto the computer and my extra hard drive.
I need to get some printed
I need to hold my camera......

later.....

5 comments:

Connie said...

I feel the same way and need to upload my photos too and clear my memory cards.

Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing your wonderful photos in 2010! It's been fun being blog and fb friends this year. You have blessed my life. I hope one day we can meet in real life...I think we'd have a great time!

Connie

Connie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Connie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My name is PJ. said...

Wow, time off and no camera in hand??!! There are always disposables if you're away from home.

Happy New Year, Nina!!

ElroyTLanphear said...

情色論壇情色視訊聊天室080中部人聊天室ut本土自拍美女老師票選素人寫真圖片免費a圖a片網hk 85cc net手機a片成人情色網18禁貼圖區明星走光貼圖人妻照片ut0204 com成人av女優找fun風夫妻聯誼俱樂部下載a片熊貓成人貼圖熟女貼圖a圖小站網路正妹照片亂倫自拍後宮佳麗優質無碼dvd亂倫圖書館偷拍照片童顏巨乳免費交友ggoo隋棠 寫真比基尼女郎正妹無名相簿的密碼日本a片無碼a區褲襪美腿圖庫夜未眠成人影城wii777台片專賣店無碼影片ol美腿舒淇寫真集自拍密錄館777p2p慾望城市圖貼區性愛補補聊天室性愛女優日本女優無碼色情論壇倉井空寫真集tiger777 net大奶妹做愛影片成人光碟