Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Living room re-do pictures.....

Some more pictures of the living room re-do
we are almost done
still need the coffee table
I want a Balustrade table but they cost anywhere
from $700 to $1700 ..... OMG!
and I'm not paying that. I was trying not to spend too
much on this room as we still plan to sell this home
in 3 years so def not paying that for a coffee table
BUT....found on the internet how to make one for $200
which is way better for me because I want
mine to have a white wash finish

So hoping Johnny and I can get started on that soon
below are the open shelves that are in the foyer
I had them filled with pictures but decided to do something
different....so with Kayla's guidance, found some cute
things to add to them. Was out shopping with Jacquelyn
and she helped me pick a few of the things out




I love the curtain rod going all the way across the wall
another suggestion from Kayla
she did this in her home with the curtains that I made for her
and I loved it....
I made these from a linen blend fabric that I found
on fabric.com  
great place to buy fabric!
another picture on the floor and I'm trying to decide
if I want to hang it there in between those 2 windows
not sure yet....




the home pillow I found at Kohls
had to get it....it has the state of Virginia
so even though we will retire to North Carolina
Virginia will always be our home
the other pillows I found at At Home


This print still needs to be hung....another beautiful
print from my sister Kandi
Also, this floor lamp.....I LOVE!!
and I can't even remember now where we ended up getting it
it is another great find from Kayla


so that's it for now
I'll def put up pictures as we build the coffee table but
that may be a while :)
later.....

No comments: