Monday, July 14, 2014

Recipe ....

here's an easy, quick zucchini recipe
and is really great as an appetizer
 
slice your zucchini in half, then half again
then cut in to spears
 
drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper, Italian seasoning and fresh
chopped parsley
then cover with shredded parmesan cheese
the picture below is before I added the cheese
place a rack over a cookie sheet.....I use my cookie cooling racks
 

Bake in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes
then place under the broiler for just a few minutes to slightly crisp up the cheese.
 
 
the recipe did not call for a dipping sauce but Johnny suggested
that would be good. I always have homemade tomato sauce
in the freezer so I thawed some out for dipping
very, very good and like I said, very quick and easy.
 
later.......

 


No comments: