Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snacks ...

With clean eating, I rarely find that I want a snack
I guess because I don't have to worry about counting calories or fat, don't
worry about the quantity I eat because I just eat
until I'm full, I just don't need snacks
 
unless of course it's going to be a long time between meals
I eat lunch at work at 11:30 but don't usually get any supper
until 7:30 so I eat an afternoon snack at work
and may eat something like a banana before going to exercise class
 
One of the snacks that I have found that I LOVE is Larabars
not to be confused with uber larabars............which contains lots of
ingredients. That is what I try to stay away from.
 
some of my favorites are.........
 
peanut butter cookie - contains dates, peanuts and sea salt!
Banana bread - contains almonds, dates, bananas
Cashew cookie - contains cashews and dates
Coconut cream pie - contains dates, coconut, almonds, cashews
and extra virgin olive oil
 
the dates are in all of them as a sweetener
and let me just say, these are really good, I love them
 
 
later......


No comments: