Saturday, May 7, 2011

Graduation....

Today we had a graduation cookout for Jacquelyn's good friend Melissa
Melissa is graduating from the Univ of Richmond tomorrow
and her family flew in from Texas for the event
So we hosted a cook out in her honor
here are just a few photos.........I'm sad that I didn't even take that many

Johnny was down at the river with our brother in law so Jake took
over the grilling duties
and he did a great job!


here's Melissa opening some of her gifts

Bella Boo loved all of the extra attention


and of course there were a few games of corn hole

that's it......like I said, just didn't take many pictures
I will be posting later a new recipe I tried
a really tasty corn salsa!

later.....

1 comment:

Mallory said...

can't wait to see you recipe. I love corn salsas!