Monday, February 18, 2008

End of vacation.......

So I've been off of work for 5 days and it has been WONDERFUL!! Even though I have worked my butt off. I painted the extra bedroom........2 coats of primer and 1 coat of paint. Hung new pics and new curtains. Put Maddox's porta crib and a rocking chair in there and it's all ready for him when he spends the night.

In the dining room, I stripped the wall paper, 1 coat of paint above the chair rail and 2 coats of paint below.....I'll post pics later. I'm just too tired tonight.

Jacquelyn and I took my mom shopping today. She bought a new outfit for my sister's wedding and I bought her some new shoes for her birthday. I know that doesn't sound like much but they were Uggs.......and you know those suckers are expensive!

and now it's back to work tomorrow. But I'm reved......and ready.......my review was awesome so I'm pretty happy about that.
I can't believe I have not been on the internet for the past 5 days.......I've so missed reading everyone's blogs. I'll get caught up this week.
later.........

3 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Sounds like you had a WONDERFUL break. Good for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had some productive time off! And congrats on the great review! It's always nice to be appreciated!

And I love the latest pics of Maddox, he's so cute!!!!

Loreluca said...

Feel free to come and paint around here! We are soooo behind our schedule! We were supposed to be done this weekend... not happening!
So, feel free to spend another 5 days vacation around here!