Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Snow........




We had some flurries today......it started sticking to the mulch area then the grass and then it stopped. Oh well..it sure was pretty while it came down. here are a couple of pics taken from where I sit at work.




I love the snow.....I want a big snow, the kind where you can't go to work, the kind where you can't really go anywhere and then when you're at the point of you want to kill everyone in the house and throw the boots, coats and gloves in the fireplace and burn them, then the sun would come out and the temp would be in the mid 60's and the dirty snow would be gone. yep...that's the kind of snow I want.

later......

6 comments:

Carol Reynolds said...

Me 2 Nina.. Me 2. :-)
What I really want is a White Christmas for once in my miserable Virginia life.

Cloggsy said...

Me too Carol. Although, VA isn't SO bad!! It snowed yesterday down here in Richmond. But it's all gone now. dammit!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Me too! I want it sooooo bad!

Anonymous said...

I so miss snow... I'd even take the flurries you got, at this point.

peg manrique said...

LOL!! love that...that's about how i feel right now :-)

Loreluca said...

Can´t believe I´m saying this, but... I think I miss snow!!!