Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It's confirmed.....I'm a fan of Victoria Beckham!

Say what??? Yep...I never liked that woman. I've never met her, never saw her in an interview but based on just her looks, I didn't like her. Now I ask, how ugly is that! But then I saw her on the Jay Leno show and she was great. She was funny, smart, poked fun at herself and she was real. She was not all of that celebrity fakeness that you see so often.

I decided right then and there that yes, I would ad dher reality show to my ever growing list of reality shows that I don't admit to watching. So I sat down the other night to watch and I have to admit....i Loved it! I was actually laughing out loud and there are not that many shows that I laugh out loud to......The Office of course. Johnny even sat down to watch and laughed a couple of times...don't say you didn't because you know you did.

I think I would get along great with Victoria. She would be a friend. And I think she is another one (besides Steven Tyler) who would enjoy hanging out with me on my deck!
later.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I kinda like her too...