in bullet points......
- Took 1/2 day off on Friday and went shopping. Hit up Short Pump Mall, Kohls and Va Center Commons and am about done! Except for stocking stuffers
- Saturday cleaned house and wrapped presents....and wrapped presents.....and wrapped presents!
- Saturday night Johnny and I went to a dear friend's cocktail party. And we were smart....we had Jake drive us there and pick us up. No drinking and driving for us!
- Sunday started slow but then we got all into cooking some of the Christmas goodies. We made a few batches of Russian Tea cookies, which won't last long as they are Jake's favorites. Then a bunch of Buckeye's.........also won't last long.....Johnny's favorites. But at least it's a start.
- Lots of football and we DID NOT get to see the Dallas game.....was not on our stations. And it was not fun watching the scores update and Detroit stay in the lead. But then they started showing the game with 18 seconds left.........and woo hoo, hallajuah, praise be to the football gods......The Cowboys won!!! Way to make us fans sweat!!
- I try not to decorate tacky....I believe my decorations are in good taste but I do allow Johnny to be tacky with the back yard and his pool room. That is today's pictures......enjoy