- The Cowboys lost to the Patriots! I guess no surprise there but I had hope.......ya gotta have hope and I did. I even wore a Dallas shirt during the game. Went to the grocery store and was stopped a few times with compliments on my Dallas shirt. It says on the front....."Got Five?" and then on the back it says "We Do" and then it list the 5 Super Bowls that Dallas has won. Those boys just need to work on their defense.......
- All the kids home on Sunday for football and homemade beef veggie soup! Now that's what I'm talkin about.........good times!
- Went to Lowes Sat evening to look for a new fake Christmas tree......our current one has seen better days. Found one but Jacquelyn and Bucky were with us so no room in the Expedition for a tree..... planned on going back during the week to pick up
- I knew it wouldn't be long and Jake would be pimping out his new car.......he got his windows tinted on Monday. And man oh man, it looks good! Now I want my windows tinted!!
- Johnny boy had gone by Home Depot to check out their Christmas trees and thought I would like them better. So Monday after work, we go over there and yes, I do like them better and the price is better........so we bought 2! One for the den and one for either the living room or dining room. I haven't decided yet.
I really feel lucky that my Johnny boy gets all into the holiday season with me. He loves to shop but not for clothes. He loves all of the decorating I do and he participates in some of it. Of course he does the tree lights because like Clark Griswold, we must have the most lights! He'll do whatever I ask him to do and I just think that is so nice! I'm really excited about the upcoming holidays....for one thing, we will have our nephew Tommy with us AND...we're taking all of the kids to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra! It's just going to be a wonderful time. here are the pics of the trees we bought.........just wait until you see them decorated!