Sunday, December 4, 2016

Christmas decorations ....

a few pictures of my decorations, which I love so much
I could not put a lot of things out due to you know who....
Khaleesi Rue!!

I even have to block the den when we ae
not home for fear she might would
knock my tree over..

here ya go......
cute little white church that sits next to my kitchen sink


den shot during the day....morning sun coming in on the tree



love my new Christmas pillows
I keep my furniture covered with a sheet because of my dogs. 


just a pretty bowl of ornaments
it was risky putting them on this end table but
so far, none have been broken



garland over the doorway in the foyer going in to the den


cute nutcrackers on the bookshelves in the foyer



greenery on top of kitchen window


nativity in the dining room



in the living room









on the kitchen hutch, the fun little Target snowmen




No comments: