Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010...

What a wonderful Thanksgiving
we spent part of our day.....


plotting and planning for the Black Friday sales....


napping.....


cleaning up leaves....


playing with Bella Boo....


and just enjoying being together with family and friends.
I cooked and cooked and cooked! At least I have enough leftovers that I won't have to cook for awhile!
we had.........
Turkey and gravy
rolls
mashed potatoes
sweet potatoes
roasted potatoes
veggie salad
lima beans
corn
broccoli salad
cranberry relish
mac and cheese
chocolate pie, pumpkin pie
pineapple upside down pie
fudgie cookies
and daddy's dessert!
which is an ice cream dessert made with cookies and cool whip but we don't know the name of it.
we call it daddy's dessert because my hubby Johnny makes it!

I hope all of you enjoyed your Thanksgiving.

later.....

No comments: