Monday, November 9, 2009

November 9th...




can't think of a title

a lot of stuff going on so we're going to have a bullet point post....
  • I did 2 photo shoots on Saturday and it really made me feel my age. My back and knees said only do one at a time going forward :)

  • I can't believe we are so close to Thanksgiving. And if I wait until my usual Thanksgiving weekend to decorate for Christmas, then they will only be up for 4 weeks. So I'm starting soon!

  • A guy that my kids went to school with had an aneurysm on Monday, wasn't expected to make it through on Friday, and is now showing progress. Power of prayer....don't ever doubt it!

  • I'm so aggravated with my cable TV provider...arghh

  • I have so many pictures to edit.......

  • I'm off of work on Wed....guess I'll be editing :)
  • I did the treadmill and the Wii fitness tonight.....and I'm going to try and do it every night because I want to be able to eat lots of good stuff Thanksgiving through Christmas!

  • pics above are of the floors we had refinished back in September...not very good pics but I couldn't find anything else I wanted to post. And what's a post without pics

  • You can't even believe how happy I am with the Dallas Cowboys right now....and loving 1st place so much.

that's it...


later.....

1 comment:

LilliGirl said...

The house is gorgeous as always!