Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas shopping....

I did something on this Black Friday that I've never done before........I got up at the butt crack of dawn....4:00 am and went and stood in line at Target @ 5:00 am.

A few minutes after getting in line, I hear a familiar "Mom" called out. Looked back and it was my daughter Jacquelyn and her friend Melissa. Funny to think that in all of those hundreds of people, we found each other!

It was def worth getting up that early for their door buster prices. I was very lucky to get everything I went after before they sold out.

Then I came home and took a shower, drank a boat load of coffee and went to pick up Maddox, my 4 yr old grandson. And then, as if I hadn't lost my mind totally, Maddox and I went to the mall. And really, it wasn't even that bad! I actually got a lot of shopping done. We went out to lunch and came home and both of us took a 2 1/2 hour nap....ahhhh!!

I'll put my trees up tomorrow and then post some pics!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.........we did!

later........

No comments: