Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Show last night......

Johnny boy and I went out to see Willie Nelson last night.....in an outside venue.....and it was 92 degrees with lord knows how much humidity. But as the sun set, the temps cooled down and it was really nice just sitting out there and listening to ole Willie sing.

We were trying to guess his age.....thinking early 70's but he is 76 years old. Wow!

as best as I can remember, he sang the following........

Whiskey River
Good Hearted Woman
Crazy
Night Life
Working Man Blues
Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain
Blue Skies
Georgie on my Mind
Mammas don't let your babies grow up to be Cowboys
On the Road Again
Always on my Mind
Jambalaya
Angels flying too close to the ground (my favorite)

and more but I can't really remember..........

it was good. I wished I had remembered to bring my camera! I very rarely leave home without my camera so don't know what I was thinking!!

later...........

No comments: