Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Our little buddy.....




Johnny boy and I took Maddox to the mall last night to get his new "walking shoes"......you know the ones, those hard white ones! The physical therapist believes he needs them so since Nicole was working, we took the little fellow to get his new shoes.

As soon as he got them on, he cruised all around the store. Then of course, we had to do the little kiddy rides. When my kids were little, those rides were 25 cents.......they are 75 now! And he loved them.


I was so hoping to get to bed early but that didn't happen. And then not long after falling asleep a wild storm hit and I swear I thought the rain was going to bust the windows. The wind was so crazy the rain was coming in sideways and hard! Johnny popped out of bed......."whats that"

It was pretty wild.

I'm going to try and get to bed early tonight....boy do I need it
here's a pic of Maddox with his new cups.....and that last picture of Johnny boy....haha, check out his mouth. I think he's holding it "just right" to make sure Maddox won't fall.


later..........




1 comment:

Cheryl Wray said...

He is SUCH a cutie!!!!