Wednesday, March 26, 2008

End of the 2 piece.....














End of the 2 piece bathing suit. That's it........it lasted a long time but no more. Can you believe that I have worn a 2 piece bathing suit up until last year! hope that doesn't gross you out but you know, I could always gage by what my Jacquelyn would tell me. If my daughter would walk down the beach with me wearing a 2 piece and not be embarrased then I always thought it was probably ok. One year I told her I was going to buy a one piece and she said NO.......don't do that! But now, well, it's different. Different because I quit smoking and gained way too much weight so the 2 piece has run it's course. I went shopping after work to buy 2 new bathing suits and low and behold, I found 2. AND........I even tried them on and felt ok with them. So, guess I'm really the grandma now.....with the grandma bathing suits!

here's a pic of the suits......pic of Maddox out to dinner Monday night.....and note the long drool hanging from his mouth, a pic of a flower from my yard..oh yeah, here comes spring! And a pic of my baby girl Chrissy.

later.......

4 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Wow!! You're my hero! I stopped wearing one about 5 years ago. Now, granted, there are always women bigger than me wearing bikinis but I got to the point where I just didn't feel thin enough for them. I now do the tankini thing, like the ones you have here. They are really cute!!

Loreluca said...

I NEVER wore one!!! My parents raised me not to, so I just never felt comfy when I was able to do as I wished... but I really don't think you NEED to stop wearing one! You pictures speak AGAINST you stopping, so, go out and get yourself a two piece, woman!!!
(BTW, you look GORGEOUS in the latest pic!)

Nina Diane said...

Cheryl - there's always the chance I shouldn't have been wearing one...haha

and Paula - thanks...you are such a doll but I think it's time to give it up

Loreluca said...

Did I tell you I want to look like you when I WAS 32????