Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving........








We had a wonderful time........brother-in-law, neice, nephew and one of Jake's friends joined us for dinner and it was fun! It's a lot of work doing all of that cooking but it sure is a good time. Here's a few pics of Johnny boy making his famous ice cream dessert. Pic of Maddox getting a closer look at the Macy's parade.




and then the fun began on Friday as we pulled out the decorations. The kids were making fun of my new "flocked" Christmas tree..........that is until they saw it after I had decorated it. Now they love it. Also, a couple of pics of the foyer.




later.........

4 comments:

Loreluca said...

AWWWW, Nina, I LOVE it, too! I love your foyer, also! Can't wait to begin decorating, but it will have to wait until next weekend!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks beautiful! And yum! Ice cream pie...

Susie Q said...

Everything looks gorgeous! I love that tree! I have always wanted a white tree! Maybe next year!

I get a kick out of your pictures! You always make me smile!

Hugs,
Sue

Cheryl Wray said...

So glad you had a great Thanksgiving!!

I have also decided that I am getting a white tree this year.We already have a tall artificial one and then do a live one every year, so what is one more? I want to make it sorta retro-looking!