It's been a very, very busy week at work on a project I'm not liking and at home with shopping and painting. I am so on track to finish my shopping by Dec 1st. Yeah me!
- been working on the foyer with the help of Johnny and my nephew Tommy. We still need to do the trim which will be a glossy white. This color is Whipped Apricot. I really like how it's turning out
- last night Johnny and I went to the Little Gym to watch our grandson Maddox take his class. He was a little surprised to see us there but every time he did something new, he would turn to us and just grin. And then my heart would melt
- look at these cute Christmas dessert plates and mugs......I love them. And what a deal.....found them at Costco the other night for ONLY $14.99. I have some sort of weird obsession with dishes nowadays......I just can't stop buying them.
- picture of one of the trees in the front yard the other morning when the fog was thick. And the closer I got to work, the thicker it was....to the point that I couldn't really see good to merge over......so I just eased over figuring someone would blow their horn if I was really messing up!
- a little bit of fall for Shay........I know she doesn't get to see these pretty leaves in Texas and loves Virginia in the fall of the year!
and that's it......I have so much to do before Thanksgiving. Need to finish the foyer, clean the house and go grocery shopping and then the real fun begins...........decorating for Christmas. I can't wait!!