Still not much going on around our house......so here's just some very random things about me!
1. I love to clean my house. I know..I fuss about it but I still love it. Johnny boy says it's the "end result" that I love. And maybe that's part of it but give me something dirty...boy I just love to shine it up!
2. I am crazy, insane scared of snakes. It's horrible how it makes me feel but I can't help it. Last spring there was a snake on our front steps so that was it for me....no more working in the yard. I called him "Killer" and I just knew if I went out in the grass, he would come after me. Johnny boy and the kids kept telling me that he was long gone and afterall, he was only a black snake. All I heard them say was blah, blah, snake, blah, snake! So last year was the year that my flower garden went all to hell because I was so sure that Killer was out there lurking and waiting for me. Luckly this year, there was no snake sighting so lots of yard work was done and my flowers were beautiful.
3. I love snow! I love a snowy day.......and at least enough to either keep me home from work and work from home. All of the curtains and blinds must be fully open to view the beauty of the snow falling. Something good has to be cooking on the stove......usually soup. All of my favorite mugs on the counter waiting to be filled with hot chocolate. And me going front door to back door snapping pictures of the snow, the kids, the dogs.......I love it!
4. I am crazy about scrapbooking. I wish I had friends who scrapbook so I could talk about papers, card stock, embellishments, etc and someone not think I'm nuts. but I only know 2 people who do this. My niece and my friend Kgirl who is pregnant and very busy with a 2 year old. We used to scrap together and it was fun but now she's living that life I had so long ago so I understand. When my 3 were little, there was no way in hell I even had time to read a book...
5. I quit smoking in May, 07 and I'm pretty proud of myself. Not so proud of the pounds I have added to my shortness but I can work on that later. I told my doctor if she tells me I have anything seriously wrong with me then I will go back to smoking and she said ok.
so there you go........5 little random things about me. If you have time, tell me 5 things about you!