Saturday, September 22, 2007

Another new car??









You have to believe that our insurance guy is just loving us right now! First Jacquelyn bought her new car, then a week later Johnny boy and I bought one and now Jake! That's two 2007's and one 2008 in 2 months time! Yeah for Jake......his first brand new car! It is a 2008 Subaru Impreza and saying he is excited just doesn't even start to describe him.......I've attached pics. The car with the big tail fin is the one he would have liked to have bought but it's turbo and turbo + 19 yr old = very high insurance! And notice the pic of Johnny boy standing in front of the dealership.........he just has that "yeah, I'm proud of him" look on his face. And for Jake.......another goal to scratch off of his list and another step toward becoming an adult........I love that boy!


later.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome...You and Johnny Boy do good work! You are blessed with wonderful kids!

Cheryl Wray said...

That car is SO cute!!!!!

And I can't believe i didn't comment on the Cowboys game on blog yesterday. They looked GREAT, didn't they? SO excited to see them playig so well...and TO playing so nice! :-)
Maybe this is the year!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Jake's car -- I'm very proud of him!