Thursday, June 21, 2007

First day of summer.....


Here we are now.....first day of summer! Though it has felt like summer for awhile now. We're going over to Mom and Dad's for cake to celebrate a late Father's Day. I guess everyone was in different directions on Sunday. I know Johnny and I were just trying to re-cover from our trip.
and just a word about Fathers.......they are absoutley the best! I know my dad is. I always grew up thinking my Dad could do anything in the world. I used to think that other kids must be terribly jealous that they didn't have a Dad like mine. Isn't that funny what we think when we are kids. Because probably most all kids were thinking that their own dads were the best. I believe my kids think Johnny is like that. Of course, I do too! My world would be so difficult if I didn't have my Daddy and Johnny........my very own heroes who can do anything! I'm sure of that......
later.......

No comments: