Thursday, November 18, 2010

The most wonderful time of the year.....

or better known as......I have more things to do and not enough time to do them!
which I know is probably true for everyone......well, for mom's that is!

There is cleaning, grocery shopping, cooking, baking, Christmas shopping, wrapping, decorating, sleeping....oh wait, there's no time for sleeping!!

But it is still the most wonderful time of the year!!

We are going to see Trans Siberian tomorrow night.....and this will be our 5th year of seeing them. Such an awesome show and if you have never been, put it on your list of "to do's". That's right, just one more thing to do!!

Saturday we will be celebrating Thanksgiving with my family...parents, sibs, inlaws, nieces, newphews, great nieces & nephews....so much family, so much food and so much loudness and fun!!

Sunday I will be doing a senior photo shoot which is my last for this year. Which is probably a good thing since I have so many other things to do!!

will post pictures of the weekend later on...when I can find some time to sit!


uhhhhh..........later!!


1 comment:

Mallory said...

yep, lots of fun and pictures this weekend! can't wait!