Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving ....

I love Thanksgiving so much
almost as much as Christmas....but not quite!

I love cooking the big dinner and having
family and friends over

love all of the chaos and the dishes
the loudness
all of the catching up

and then I love the end of the day when I can sit down
in my recliner with a nice glass of wine....ahhhh

We always have dinner during halftime of the Dallas game
Eating late started when Johnny used to have to work
on Thanksgiving day
Then because Dallas always plays and we are BIG Dallas fans
we of course had to wait for halftime as to not miss
any of the game

we will have 13 for dinner on Thanksgiving

our menu is .....

TURKEY
GRAVY AND ROLLS
MASHED POTATOES
ROASTED POTATOES
SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE
3 BEAN SALAD
BROCCOLI SALAD
ROASTED CARROTS
MAC AND CHEESE
CRANBERRY SAUCE
APPLE CAKE
CHERRY PIE

we have 3 different potatoes because Jake loves the mashed,
Jacquelyn loves the roasted
Nicole and I love the sweet
and Johnny loves them all....haha

I hope everyone has a most wonderful Thanksgiving
I have so much to be thankful for and I feel
so blessed to spend this special day with my family

later......

No comments: