Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fat chops ...

My family loves fat chops
they are big fat pork chops....probably about 2 1/2 or 3 inches thick

if you are a member of Costco, then you know the ones I'm talking about



here's all you need to make these yummy fat chops!



I coat them in Bisquick and brown them in a little butter on the stove top


then mix up Lipton Onion Soup mix
I use all four envelopes with this many chops
mix one cup of water with each envelope




then pour all over the chops


I always cook these in a low oven, about 275 degrees
covered tightly with foil
usually about 4 or 5 hours
and they are fall apart yummy

But this past Sunday, I did them in the crock pot.
and they were fine but not as good as cooking in the oven
and I don't really understand the difference but it just was!

and we were all so hungry that I didn't even think
to take a picture of them all finished

but trust me......fat chops are awesome!!

later......

No comments: