Thursday, April 21, 2011

wow....

there is soooooo much going on
that this post will most def be bullet points!! haha....

  • we are knee deep or rather starfish deep in wedding stuff. I usually wake up at some point during the night and when I do, all I can think about is wedding details. That means I am getting very little sleep and this is not good!


  • When I work from home I sit at the kitchen table facing the double doors out back. this is my view and if gas prices hit $5 per gallon, I'll be seeing this view a lot


  • I have been so busy I have hardly done any pictures since November and this, it makes me very sad!


  • another thing I've been missing a lot...my little guy Maddox. Johnny and I like to get him on a Friday night and take him shopping and then out to dinner. We've been so busy with the wedding planning and then Johnny in the hospital that we haven't gotten him lately. But we'll get him soon...after June 11th


  • I did get out shopping once and look at this precious dish I found at Home Goods. I love it!


  • our son has started his own t-shirt design business. he has been working on this for so long and now his dream is coming true. here he is working on some new designs...
check him out at http://www.jdeladesigns.blogspot.com/ and on Facebook under JDela Designs


later.....

3 comments:

Mallory said...

I love reading/writing bullet point posts. I feel like they get more out in less words, idk, that's kind of a weird way of putting it.

But I also haven't taken many pictures lately and I don't like it!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love this kind of post...my favorite kind

Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy Easter

Teresa

traci said...

busy, busy lady. i love homegoods. could be in there for hours looking around. very exciting that you son started his own business. i wish him much success.