Wednesday, May 5, 2010

This and that....


check out this gorgeous flower....it's called Mandevilla, also known as Brazilian Jasmine. We picked it up at Lowes and will see how it does. It is supposed to bloom from now until fall.

and I always love to add some Foxglove to the garden.

I'm going to work with that Mandevilla and see if I can get it to go up the deck railings.....it's a vine so it should be easy.

also.....I really wish you would check out this gal's website.

Kelsey is the daughter of one of my good friends at work...who I happen to love, love, love! Kelsey is getting ready to graduate from college...this Saturday! And she makes these wonderful sock monkeys. They are too cute and she will custom make monkeys for you. They are all hand sewn....no machine. That's quite impressive to me! So I hope you will go check her out and maybe post her link on your blog. You know how we bloggy people are......we can spread the word quicker than CNN! well, not really.....
but check her out....they are such sweet little monkeys!

later.......

3 comments:

traci said...

those are gorgeous. i love foxglove. i finally got out into the yard for a couple hours today. pulling weeds.

Midwest Nest said...

Beautiful plants. I'm going to look for them this weekend and see if I can find a location in my yard. I hope the Mandevilla blooms all summer.

Amber said...

Your pictures are always so gorgeous. You actually make me want to try to garden.

Nah...just kidding.

I'll just enjoy yours.