Monday, March 8, 2010

*CAA Tournament....

I love going to the CAA Tournament. Didn't think I was going to get to go this year as I was too late in trying to get decent seats. But a friend came through with some awesome tickets for Sunday and the final game tonight.

So yesterday was lots of fun. Virginia Commonwealth University is right here in our city and they were playing Old Dominion University, another one very close to us. I was really pulling for VCU...my sister graduated from there and my niece attends there now. But alas, they lost.......great game though.

As ODU was introduced, the VCU students turned their backs and then would hold up their hands as if to say..."whatever". It was not bad sportsmanship, it was only just for fun.

The VCU Ram......

The VCU cheerleaders......

I love watching all of the crazy college kids...they have so much fun and have so much energy!

So tonight, ODU is playing W&M for the CAA championship. And why am I not there....ughhh! I started having a stomach ache this afternoon at work, came home and gobbled up some pepto tablets but my stomach was still a little rough. I was afraid I would go and get sick and then Johnny would have to leave early to I decided to stay home. Oh well, at least I got to watch the most exciting game yesterday with VCU.

later......

2 comments:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Live games are always fun. College games all the more!

I just saw in your profile that you like Aerosmith and Prince. You are definitely bad ass!

LilliGirl said...

RAMS!!! I love my Alma Matter.

Hey, Chica! Award for you over at my place. :)