Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Project 1.......


I did a couple of projects when I was off work on Monday
the first was to paint the doorway between the kitchen and the dining room with the chalkboard paint.


As you can see, I have this thick doorway as that's the wall that my kitchen pantries are on. I've never known what to do with this area...it's really too small for anything so I thought the chalkboard paint would be fun....and I know Maddox will enjoy it! (please ignore the dust under the dining room table...umm, I was just too busy doing "projects")


I put a coat of tinted primer on first.........

2 coats of chalkboard paint and 24 hours of drying time and we're all ready for messages.
I'll post my other project tomorrow. And I still do not know what happened to my pound cake but I will try again this weekend so I'll let ya'll know

later........

4 comments:

Amber said...

CUTE!!!
I want to find a wall or door in my house to paint with that. But haven't found the perfect one yet.

But so.much.fun.

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

This is an excellent use for the space and, may I add, you have nice handwriting. Mine is abysmal. ;)

Mallory said...

Way cool!! Makes me want a chalkboard wall too!

traci said...

love it!!! i want to put that on a pantry door in my kitchen. thanks for the push!