Thursday, March 27, 2014

March and my birthday ....

here's my March chalkboard

 
and check out our cute little grandson John Thomas!
he looks just like our daughter with those great big eyes!
 
 
and a cute picture of Jacquelyn right before they were
going out for the afternoon. And lucky me got to keep Declan!
 
 
what a sweet little family.
the picture I took before this Declan was looking at his mommy
then he reached around so that he could put his arm around her
oh goodness.....you know my heart melted

 
and then I had my birthday weekend.
it started on Friday with dinner out and Jake joined us
On Saturday Jacquelyn, Bucky, Declan and I went down to
Williamsburg shopping at the outlet malls
fun and I found some new clothes for summer
 
Then on Sunday we had the ultimate lazy day.....lounging around
and doing nothing!! that evening we all went out to Maggianos
for my birthday dinner! It was definitely a fun weekend.
 
later.......
 
 


No comments: