to my middle daughter Jacquelyn!
she turned 22 years old today....really? where DID the time go.
Seems like just yesterday she was that little runt of a baby. So teeny tiny....with that beautiful blonde hair. The nurses in the hospital nicknamed her the Blonde Bombshell.
- loved candy
- was scared to sleep in her room for years
- loved cheering
- collected angels
- very competitive
- hard to argue with....she made too much sense!
- is a vegetarian since age 8
- loved the movie ET
- not much into toys
- was an awesome swimmer
- made excellent grades in school
- made all of the right decisions
- made her dad and I very proud
And now she is..........
- dedicated to her family
- dedicated to her boyfriend
- dedicated to her doggies.....they are her babies
- dedicated to her job
- dedicated to her bowling
- dedicated to her work outs
- dedicated to being the best person she can be
and her dad and I are so very proud of her
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jacquelyn Diane!!