Saturday, September 29, 2018

Treasures ...

One of my favorite things to do on the beach
is hunt for treasures....
shells, rocks, sea glass, wood
I love it all
and I have a few collections.
Once I come home I wash them all up in soapy water
and lay them out to dry


I collect oyster shells as I'm going to make an oyster wreath
I think after this week I now have enough of the them




I love the "twirley" ones....



and Welkies...
this is the only one I found this week, not whole but I love it



I call these angel wings
because that is what they look like to me


I found so many cool ones this week


this one looks like Darth Vadar....Lynne said that first and
now that's all I can see, haha


Love this orange one


I collect purple shells but now my jar is just about full so
I'll move on to another color now


below are my 2 pieces of wood


these are some interesting pieces and I keep all of these in 
another clear glass container


these with holes in them are for a wind chime I am making


I get so happy with all of these great finds....they
are like presents from the ocean

I found no sea glass this week but Jacquelyn and Bucky
found a lot of pieces....one of which was a very dark green one, a shade
of green that I have never seen before

later......



2 comments:

Mallory Nolte said...

I love finding and collecting all kinds of things at the beach! I have a collection of purple ones too 💜

Janace said...

You are so creative. Can't wait to see the final masterpiece!