Friday, January 5, 2018

Christmas baking ......

I love baking goodies at Christmas
One of my favorites is the cinnamon rolls I make
I use the Pioneer Woman's recipe and I do not stray from it at all
I follow the exact recipe and they turn out fabulous

The first batch I made was on the day it was snowing
I made 8 tins of rolls

Then the next weekend I made them when my friend Janace
came over. We love getting together and making the buns
And we made another 8 tins

it's messy and fun to make
rolling the dough out and then covering it 
in butter, sugar and cinnamon



here they are all covered up so the dough will rise again


the icing is the best part....maple flavoring with a little bit of coffee in it


here they are .. all baked and cooling so I can put them in the freezer
then I like to share with family and friends to have on Christmas morning


this was the first year I made this.....it's Ritz crackers, covered in homemade
toffee, covered in chocolate then covered in pecans. Holy moly, really
really good


I always make these Russian tea cookies.
aka...Mexican wedding cookies or snowball cookies


Failed to take a picture of the other goodies....
lots and lots of Buckeyes and Haystacks

later.....

No comments: