Sunday, December 31, 2017

Delaney Thanksgiving ....

I just LOVE Thanksgiving
I love all of the family coming over, the food, the cooking
not so much the cleaning up but who does!


my decorated table 


I thought it looked good but then I added some cedar from
a tree in the front yard...looks so much better


this is me all happy on Wed night cooking
some things early....I just love it!!


I cooked my cranberries the night before


I also put together my corn pudding and my
sweet potato casserole the night before


I never cook a whole turkey, only turkey breast
and due to our family size, I cook 2 so we are guaranteed 
turkey sandwiches the next day!
I don't do stuffing....I always brine my turkeys
and I love just cooking with fresh herbs
below...they are ready to go in the oven!


cousin love....


we were missing Jake and Kayce
they had dinner with Kayce's family
We were also missing Lynne and Tom who spent
Thanksgiving with Tom's family






another Thanksgiving together...so very thankful

later.....

No comments: